Focus on Missions is a committee of St. Paul's Anglican Church assisting Vestry and Corporation to oversee the missions budget and related missions activities of St. Paul's. Our team provides and directs:
- Prayer support for Missions projects
- Interviews and trains individuals for Missions
- Provides opportunities for education and communication to the congregation and wider church community through programs such as Missionary of the Month
- Formation and tracking of agreements with international partners and projects.
Wholeness Presentation in Rwanda:
- Rwanda Housing
- Rwanda Microbusiness
Nora with Microbusiness Project:
Microbusiness - Small Shop:
Microbusiness - Clothing Business:
Microbusiness - Cobbler (Repairing Shoes Using Tire Rubber):
Microbusiness - Small Kiosk:
- Rwanda Youth Education
Pastor Sam, Nora, and Caroline at Youth Conference:
- Northern Gateway Community Chaplaincy (NGCC), The Pas, Manitoba, is an outreach of Threshold Ministries. NGCC works to help people, often living on the street, to make healthier choices in life. NGCC also supports those not ready to make those choices yet through a soup kitchen and Bible studies.
In the kitchen with NGCC Chaplain Packo:
- Overseas Missionary Fellowship (OMF), founded in 1865 by Hudson Taylor as China Inland Mission, continues to share the good news of Jesus Christ in all its fullness with the people of East Asia. St. Paul's directly supports Don and Sandi Howell, ministering in the National Office of OMF Canada.
- Palm Ministry Association is an organization helping newcomers to adjust to life in Canada, by providing teaching in English, school studies, household goods, and translation services.
- Arthur Turner Training School, Diocese of the Arctic exists to train ministers within the Diocese of the Arctic.
- We also support missionaries overseas in sensitive locations.
For more information about Focus on Missions or to reach a member of the committee, please contact the church Office.